The Daily Isaac
The daily musings of Isaac as reported by his Islandmates. Brace yourselves.
Friday, July 23, 2010
1:25 pm
IL: I can't believe I downed this whole pint of ice cream.
LM: Dude. You're getting fat. But in a good way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2011
(16)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(79)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(18)
A letter to DA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAM
IL (Tuesday to Fall Beauty team): OMG!!!! Kourtney...
KO gives IL a Pina Colada flavored Starburst.IL w...
?
3:20 pm
1:25 pm
IL: I was thinking that this perfectly matches how...
1:45 pm
12:30 pm
GC: So Omniture vs SiteSpect?IL: Well, Omniture wi...
12:25 p
5:37 pm
2:46 pm
10:11 am
2:28 pm
4:30 pm
10:05 am
►
June
(14)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
Contributors
Beam
Dan
KRo
Lisa
tinygirl
No comments:
Post a Comment